Welcome to Elston Village Hall, located in the historic village of Elston, which now offers excellent facilities:
- A large, brightly lit, welcoming hall
- A well-equipped kitchen with a commercial dishwasher/sanitizer
- Air conditioning
- Free WIFI
- A bar
- Tables (including 5 that are circular) and chairs to seat 100
- Wheel chair access to all areas and a toilet for disabled people
- A small terrace overlooking the recreation ground and children's play area
- A car park
Elston Village Hall offers an excellent venue for meetings, business away days, birthday parties for young and old, wakes, wedding receptions and christenings, exercise classes and training sessions.
If you would like to book the hall please read the terms and conditions of hire before contacting the booking clerk to check availability.
Chairman: Stuart Blair 07809702204
Caretaker: John Slater 01636 526096
Booking: Ruth Slater 01636 526096
Copies of the terms and conditions of hire and booking forms can be printed off or picked up from the village shop which is situated next to the village hall just off Top Street.